20 de septiembre de 2012

In Your Freedom - Hillsong.


I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also, and greater works than these will do, because I go unto my Father.

El que en mí cree, las obras que yo hago, él las hará también; y aun mayores hará, porque yo voy al Padre.


Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also, and greater works than these will do, because I go unto my Father. And whatever you ask the Father in my name, I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in my name, I will do. - Juan 14: 11-14.



Creedme que yo soy en el Padre, y el Padre en mí; de otra manera, creedme por las mismas obras. De cierto, de cierto os digo: El que en mí cree, las obras que yo hago, él las hará también; y aun mayores hará, porque yo voy al Padre. Y todo lo que pidiereis al Padre en mi nombre, lo haré, para que el Padre sea glorificado en el Hijo. Si algo pidiereis en mi nombre, yo lo haré. -  Juan 14: 11-14.

Gentileza: Carlos Saavedra M.

No hay comentarios: